The SCHSL along with CCSD has issued Covid-19 risk mitigation guidelines that include restrictions to stadium capacities. Schools may allow spectators to attend games but must stay within a maximum of 50% or less capacity provided that appropriate spacing is maintained.
In an effort to stay within these guidelines and provide a safe environment for all participants, staff, and fans, Burke has partnered with HomeTown Digital Ticketing for the 2020 football season.
- There will be no season or reserved tickets.
- All tickets will be general admission.
- All tickets will be digital.
- Tickets will be sent to your email address.
- This is a mobile ONLY ticket event. You will need to present your ticket on a smartphone for entry into the event.
- The ticket taker will redeem your ticket directly from your phone screen at the gate.
- There will be NO cash sales at the gate.
- Gates will open early at a time to be determined. Details to come.